<< Progress on "Bug Bounty" items | The roads I take... | Testing places history in SeaMonkey >>
Weekly Status Report, W32/2007
Still, better late than never, here's my summary of SeaMonkey/Mozilla-related work I did in week 32/2007 (August 6 - 12):
Uploaded some more builds for SeaMonkey 1.1.4, thanks to all contributors providing those!
- German L10n:
I went into the next incarnations of the security and dom L10n sync patches, I think we're nearing a usable state of both.
We're currently trying to get a newsgroup for German L10n, I hope it'll be created very soon.
- Source L10n:
I filed a bug to get a machine for doing langpacks and L10n repackaging for SeaMonkey, which currently is the major blocker to get locales into CVS in a testing mode.
As this sounded like something that should have happened for a long time, I moved Philip's relatively generic function to open URLs from any Mozilla-based app from extensions.js to contentAreaUtils.js, so that it can be used by other consumers than Extension Manager.
I hope such other consumers will be added soon.
- KaiRo.at Bug Bounty Program:
Finally could disclose this project and announced it on my blog.
Even in the first days, some progress could be seen on the first items on the program's list.
- Small work:
I finally got my image region reftest into the tree that I've blogged on some weeks ago.
Also unbitrotted the places history switch patch which will allow people doing builds themselves to easily test the new history backend in SeaMonkey.
- Various Discussions:
Current and future build tools, automatic update system,etc.
I hope to provide this week's status update on-time again, lately it's becoming somewhat of a bad habit for me to provide those updates late, I'm trying to not keep this one.
Entry written by KaiRo and posted on August 16th, 2007 20:42 | Tags: L10n, Mozilla, SeaMonkey, Status | no comments | TrackBack
No comments found.