<< Weekly Status Report, W36/2007 | The roads I take... | Integration eines Magento-2-Webshops mit FreeFinance und selbstgebautem Warenmanagement >>
Weekly Status Report, W37/2007
- Source L10n:
While we still don't have L10n repackaging machines, I did set up my "tpol" tinderbox to repackage German builds for a first test and fixed a small bug that had crept into our repackaging Makefile.
We now have experimental repackaged German Windows tinderbox builds up in the tpol-trunk directory, but we know that some things are still broken - mainly those that are marked as dependencies on the SeaMonkey source L10n bug.
- German L10n:
The first part of the DOM sync is in, but we still need to figure out a few strings. After this and another toolkit update, we hope to see green trunk trees for German again.
- MoFo ED Search:
The Mozilla Foundation Executive Director Search Committee did a first round of interviews with the first candidates, which was an interesting experience but I can't tell you about details this time. Maybe the second round will give some room for infos, surely the third will be more public though.
- Various Discussions:
SeaMonkey vendor ID and profile location, toolbar customization, storage templates, automatic updates, community giving, page info, extension L10n, new start page, etc.
As I had my birthday in that week, I got some DVD boxes featuring the "real" T'Pol among others from SeaMonkey users who want to give something back to the team - thanks for those nice presents. I also received a real Sea-Monkeys set from my brother (yes, those living animals) so be sure to see some pictures of real Sea-Monkeys here soon!
Entry written by KaiRo and posted on September 18th, 2007 20:56 | Tags: L10n, Mozilla, SeaMonkey, Status | no comments | TrackBack
No comments found.