<< comm-central is OPEN for development! | The roads I take... | We're Not Dead! Yet. >>
Just For Fun: SeaMonkey on the N810!
This is SeaMonkey running on my N810 - more pics in my N810 gallery.
- Build identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux armv6l; en-US; rv:1.9.1a2pre) Gecko/2008072523 SeaMonkey/2.0a1pre
- not the ideal UI in terms of OS integration, but seemingly fully working
- some prefs are cut off, etc. but I guess that's expected
- I call that SeaMaeMonkey
- scrollbars on XUL trees don't work as expected, which makes DOMi slightly unusable
- User:KaiRo:SeaMaeMonkey on wikimo has some good links for building if anyone else wants to try
- This is just for fun - no mobile releases of SeaMonkey are planned!
Nice to know that it's doable!
Entry written by KaiRo and posted on July 26th, 2008 03:24 | Tags: Mozilla, N810, SeaMonkey | 1 comment
from Epsilon Indi
What about incorporating the MicroMonkey theme <http://www.geocities.com/alfredkayser/mozilla/micromozilla.htm> into your build?