<< Weekly Status Report, W26/2009 | The roads I take... | Changes to SeaMonkey nightlies and tinderbox waterfalls >>
Schedule for SeaMonkey 2.0 Beta 1
- Slushy String freeze date: 2009-07-02 (Thur)
- Slushy Code Freeze date: 2009-07-07 (Tues)
- Firm String / Code freeze date: 2009-07-14 (Tues)
- l10n-mozilla-1.9.1 freeze date: 2009-07-16 (Thur)?*
- Target Ship date: 2009-07-21 (Tues)
After the slushy string freeze, string changes should be avoided where possible, and those needed must get approval-seamonkey2.0b1+ before being checked in.
After the slushy code freeze, the same is true for any code changes, though blocking-seamonkey2.b1+ bugs without string changes can go in without further approval (blocking+ serves as approval).
The firm freeze should be the cutoff for any changes at all, unless there are blockers we still need to fix.
* I'm not completely sure about the freeze for L10n, we might not need that at all, as we'll likely do the same opt-in process as Firefox did recently and so might be able to just take any L10n changes up to the time when we start the builds. This is the first time we're doing that, so please excuse roughness in the process.
Entry written by KaiRo and posted on July 1st, 2009 13:52 | Tags: Mozilla, release, SeaMonkey, SeaMonkey 2 | no comments
No comments found.