<< Persönlicher Server nach Ausfall hoffentlich gerettet | The roads I take... | Integration eines Magento-2-Webshops mit FreeFinance und selbstgebautem Warenmanagement >>
Weekly Status Report, W27/2009
- SeaMonkey Build/Release Harness:
Phase I of switching new buildbot configs to production has been done, official nightlies are now coming from those.
Automated updates stopped working, probably because of the first step for Phase II, using a different version number for mozilla-central builds, for which I apparently made a somewhat incomplete patch checked in.
I also fixed up making repack independent of ChatZilla or venkman being enabled just before that large switch.
The small patch for installer dealing with "pretty names" finally got into the tree, and I did put up a patch for a small fix for trunk Mac builds Mark pointed me to.
- Release Process:
Continued uploading contributed builds for SeaMonkey 1.1.17.
- German L10n:
Fixed some mailnews strings to keep the de locale green.
- Various Discussions:
Talk on open source project management at an event of the local IT branch of the chamber of commerce, DEL and other keys in download manager, Download manager pref panel, tabmail, Firefox 3.5 release, etc.
We finally have a schedule for SeaMonkey 2.0 Beta 1, freezes are already happening and things are progressing nicely towards making the goal of shipping this beta within the current month. We had an unfortunately row of delays, not all of them self-inflicted, since the last alpha, but this major step to a fully revamped SeaMonkey is now coming near.
Entry written by KaiRo and posted on July 7th, 2009 20:24 | Tags: L10n, Mozilla, SeaMonkey, Status | no comments | TrackBack
No comments found.