<< Weekly Status Report, W43/2010 | The roads I take... | Weekly Status Report, W45/2010 >>
Weekly Status Report, W44/2010
- Build Infrastructure:
Finally, after a long time of complaining about not having one, I ended up setting up a clobberer for SeaMonkey on our buildmaster box instead. It seems to work fine and not to disturb the master itself, which is very helpful given that we probably have to make due with the resources we have for a while longer.
I also seem to have found the problem why packaged tests were not triggered on SeaMonkey 2.0 for Windows and should have actually fixed it on our side but I still need reviews to land it on the main buildbotcustom branch.
I also did some reviews for comm-central build system patches.
- SeaMonkey L10n:
I add the Finnish localization to SeaMonkey trunk.
As Swedish, Italian, and a number of other trunk nightlies were missing, I once again did the update trick on them to get them going again.
- German L10n:
I once again synched up the German L10n of SeaMonkey trunk with the original files, but also finally localized "Attachment" (to "Anhang") and switched "History" to the localization we have been establishing in the minds of German users through Firefox for a few years now ("Chronik").
In addition, due to Axel's newly added checks in compare-locales, I found a long-going parameter usage bug in News and corrected it.
- Various Discussions:
SeaMonkey status bar, planet.mozilla.de additions, Bugzilla workflow, getting FF4b7 out the door, etc.
As is probably visible from this report, I'm back to normal work, though I'm trying to work at a lighter pace and mostly concentrating on TODOs. Also, my computer is acting up badly at times, I think it's probably the graphics driver - blame me for using the edge of open source development.
Still, things are going along nicely - for me and SeaMonkey!
Entry written by KaiRo and posted on November 8th, 2010 22:15 | Tags: L10n, Mozilla, SeaMonkey, Status | 2 comments | TrackBack
from Los Angeles, CA, USA