<< Weekly Status Report, W52/2010 | The roads I take... | Weekly Status Report, W02/2011 >>
Weekly Status Report, W01/2011
I worked on updating my EarlyBlue and LCARStrek themes for where Mozilla 2.0 and SeaMonkey 2.1 work is right now, and started on porting the latter one to current Firefox 4 as well, I hope I'll find time to finish that one up reasonably (though it's hard for me to test a few things, esp. all the stuff that's supposed to paint in the title bar, as we only do that on Vista and Win7, and I don't have access to either of those OSes).
- Various Discussions:
Ongoing graphics driver instabilities, playing around with the N900, including Firefox 4 Mobile and MeeGo 1.1.80, thoughts on my next experimental projects, Firefox 4 Beta driving discussions, missing nightly updates on 1.9.1 branch, future options for myself and SeaMonkey, new bookmarks system of SM 2.1, form history management, Firefox Qt builds, etc.
I spent most of this week following what's going on, taking part in some discussions, celebrating my dad's birthday, as well as spending some time having fun and relaxing with my parents. With that, I should have "filled up my batteries" enough now to go energized into this new year and take on the challenges that wait for me there. I intend to master the transition of myself as well as the SeaMonkey project into settings that will carry us forward into the at least near, possibly even far future.
And I'm eager to see Firefox 4 Desktop, Firefox 4 Mobile, and SeaMonkey 2.1 hit the markets in the next weeks to months!
Entry written by KaiRo and posted on January 10th, 2011 15:20 | Tags: L10n, Mozilla, SeaMonkey, Status | 2 comments | TrackBack
from Brussels, Belgium
Good news: downloading the Jan.9 version of the themes from your git server, then xpi-packing them (with the included shell script) and installing them, seems to have cured some problem I had with the addons manager. And yet it wasn't a "display" problem but a "behaviour" problem, so I did not expect it to be cured by a theme upgrade. I'll have to see if the bug doesn't recur. One small detail though (maybe already fixed in the next changeset, I don't know): the unselected tabs of the addons manager are not very readable (orange on light grey) in the EarlyBlue theme. Otherwise kudos for being, as I recently saw said on IRC, "the only guy who bothers to maintain SeaMonkey themes".