<< Weekly Status Report, W49/2011 | The roads I take... | Integration eines Magento-2-Webshops mit FreeFinance und selbstgebautem Warenmanagement >>
Weekly Status Report, W50/2011
- Mozilla work / crash-stats:
Followed the Mozilla datacenter network problems that kept disturbing not just Bugzilla and other services but also our ADU numbers.
Got my explosiveness reports to use ADU data for 10 and 11, now that it's available to the scripts.
Triaged more topcrashes and regression crashes.
Discussed with Sheila, the CrashKill team and with Scoobidiver in bug comments on where we set topcrash keywords or not.
Participated in discussions on last-minute Firefox 9.0 crash concerns.
Followed the Socorro team working on Android Fennec support as a separate product.
Wrote up a proposal of Q1 priorities the CrashKill team has for Socorro.
More watching of new/rising crashes, caring that bugs are filed where needed.
- Web Apps:
Following the web apps preview announcement, I decided to put some free time work into some web app experiments myself. I created Mandelbrot and Lantea Maps app prototypes, based on work I had previously and an idea I had been contemplating/investigating for a while. Both still have a number of rough edges and work to be done, but they show promise. I hope to get more out of them when I have time.
- Various Discussions/Topics:
Repository access levels, Gecko linking RAM size, my tablet problems, etc.
A dozen years of my contributing to Mozilla just became full this Saturday, and that looked like a good point in time to try another new avenue of contribution.
I have been thinking about a web-based OpenStreetMap-using mapping and tracking application for some time, and even created a concept page on my wiki some time ago when a volunteer came up who wanted to contribute something to B2G - and a maps app is still missing there. This weekend, with the web app developer preview being announced, I finally took the chance to dig into it myself. That said, Lantea Maps had its first field test yesterday and I recorded GPX tracks successfully on my N9 and they look reasonable in an application that can show them against a map. I'm looking forward to improving it - and hopefully even someone making it into an app to run and looks really fitting on B2G/Gaia at some point.
Entry written by KaiRo and posted on December 20th, 2011 19:06 | Tags: L10n, Mozilla, SeaMonkey, Status | no comments | TrackBack
No comments found.