- comm-1.9.1: is http://dev.seamonkey.at/pushlog/releases/comm-1.9.1 , should be (or redirect to) http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/comm-1.9.1/pushlog
- mozilla-1.9.1: is http://dev.seamonkey.at/pushlog/releases/mozilla-1.9.1 , should be (or redirect to) http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/mozilla-1.9.1/pushlog
<< What Places Have You Bookmarked? | The roads I take... | Integration eines Magento-2-Webshops mit FreeFinance und selbstgebautem Warenmanagement >>
Weekly Status Report, W10/2010
We got some testing on the 1.1.19 candidate builds, the end of life (EOL) of the 1.1.x series will be announced soon and this update for a few known security problems - but not all of them - will be shipped with it.
- Services.jsm in SeaMonkey:
I landed the patch for bringing Services.jsm to SeaMonkey. This is a first step to simplify our code, it can now be used in all kinds of other places in SeaMonkey, and it's loaded by default in most SeaMonkey windows as of this patch.
The interface change has been reviewed as well in its new iteration and I could check it in as well after the toolkit change got in again and did finally stick.
The places bookmarks progresses as well, I now have almost all of it working, though that import/export still needs that toolkit patch and a bit more tweaking, keywords from the urlbar need to be made to work, and I probably should also port some tests. Generally, a good amount of work is done, as the screenshot in my recent blog post shows. I guess the even harder part, as always, will be to get this code through reviews, even if it has already had at least one pass of reviews when it was created for Firefox...
The patch for branding restructuring needed a slight rework, which I've done, but I probably need to do more there, even though I did split off the locales/ part to its own bug.
- German L10n:
seamonkey.de has been turned over to Mozilla, I subsequently requested a redirect to seamonkey.at for that domain.
- Various Discussions:
Removing copyright strings, build system reviews, yet even more improvements for "human-readable" pushlog feeds, next 1.9.3 platform alpha upcoming, L20n planning, etc.
Next to the places work, I have been working to improve the display of the metrics data we get from Mozilla on the SeaMonkey development site, splitting the displays by year and even adding a canvas-driven graph to the overviews (I'm still planning to work on improving that somewhat and making it available on the other sections as well). I hope some people are interested in such statistics.
Also, Karsten was friendly enough to explain the SeaMonkey situation around Microsoft's "EU browser ballot" on the SeaMonkey blog, thanks for that!
Entry written by KaiRo and posted on March 15th, 2010 21:19 | Tags: L10n, Mozilla, SeaMonkey, Status | 11 comments | TrackBack
Pages (2):  2 >| (Entry 1-10/11)
from Brussels, Belgium
Hm... On that pushlog page, the HTML links all work, but two of the feed links are 404 Not Found:
No, there must be some other problem, the feeds you are referring to are the machine-readable but not human-readable feeds. If you subscribe to those, you're quite unhappy when actually trying to read them.
The whole use of my work is to have feeds one can reasonably read in a feed reader, while those pushlog feeds from hg.mozilla.org are used by our buildbot machines to find out about changes of the sources.
What's actually wrong is that the links to the feeds on my page are wrong, my site doesn't use the releases/ part. It should just link to http://dev.seamonkey.at/pushlog/comm-1.9.1 and http://dev.seamonkey.at/pushlog/mozilla-1.9.1 - I'll fix that in a moment.
Last edited by KaiRo at 2010-03-16 14:31
No info for SM 1.1.19 in
the previous anonymous
Please file a bug about that icon, https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/ is your friend.
Pages (2):  2 >| (Entry 1-10/11)